[CentOS] Returned mail: see transcript for details (fwd)

Sun Sep 11 03:46:24 UTC 2005
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

> Nope, you're not alone - I get the same bounces with each post, and am
> looking forward to the one that this generates...  ;)

After slightly more investigation, it turns out that recursor.net
belongs to spamgourmet.com which provides disposable email routing.
Apparently someone signed up to the mailing list with a disposable
email address which stops routing to an actual person after a given
amount of time. My guess is that no amount of bitching to whomever
"Warren" is will reach him, as the provided email address will not
longer find a person, but continue to bounce to a list.

Apparently "unsubscribe" is difficult for some people.....

Removing this address from the mailing list is most likely going to be
the only solution.

--
Jim Perrin
System Administrator - UIT