[users] Re: [CentOS] Yum issues with swatch

Sun Sep 11 04:18:28 UTC 2005
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

On Sat, 2005-09-10 at 20:42 -0700, Ed Morrison wrote:
> Dag Wieers wrote:
>
> >Ed, you should really look at the buildlogs yourself if you want answers
> >to questions like this.
> >
> Point taken
>
> >You can come up with solutions yourself and maybe
> >even contribute a working perl-Date-Calc based on other perl module
> >packages.
> >

> At this time me building anything is a huge question mark and probably
> will not be fit for my consumption let alone the masses.....but again
> your point is taken and thanks to Craigs "how to" I may be able to not
> kill my system  :-)
----
I'm afraid Dag is correct - as I have tried to build on my
'Whitebox' (EL-3) system, I cannot get perl-Date-Calc

note to Dag -

http://rpmforge.net/user/packages/packages-p.php

doesn't list perl-Date-Calc at all

Craig