[CentOS] CentOS-announce Digest, Vol 7, Issue 8

Sun Sep 11 13:35:50 UTC 2005
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> This has been brought up several times ... the documentation of the
> "CentOS General Discussion List" clearly says that "update
> announcements" will be made daily to it ...

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware. I thought it was intentional but didn't know
there had been discussions. (I don't read everything in full, and should
have looked in the archives)

Anyhow, it confused my ignorant brain and I bet I'm not the only one who
spent some time unsubscribing and investigating. That was why I mailed.

If the decision was to leave it, I'm happy to ignore it.

Kind regards,