[CentOS] Rpms for Teamspeak

Tue Sep 13 00:42:18 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

I run a teamspeak server on Centos 4.1 and it was cake.  if you would
like some setup help let me know..:)

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: