[CentOS] CentOS-4 + 3ware 7810 not quite working

Tue Sep 13 18:39:36 UTC 2005
Jim Bartus <jbartus at advance.net>

Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> Try downloading the 3DM2 from the 9000 series -- yes, for your 7000
> series.  ;->

Thanks Bryan.  I tried that and now the /usr/sbin/3dm2 process and its
children stay running fine.  Only... the web interface doesnt work.  Its
bound to the socket, and accepts TCP connections... but doesn't respond
to HTTP requests.  I tried this both on localhost with lynx and remotely
with firefox (having set RemoteAccess 1 and restarted).

/var/log/messages shows nothing. /var/log/3w-aenlog.txt exists and shows
a chunk of html that looks like what the webserver should be responding
with.

Here's my /etc/3dm2/3dm2.conf

Port 888
EmailEnable 1