[CentOS] Why is yum not liked by some?

Wed Sep 14 15:58:08 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org>

> Bryan,
> if i was going to be a dick head and go after you for
> posting on here i would.....and you would know it
> too...because i would mention your name.....so get the
> f%^$ off your high horse and everyone is not after
> you.....i think it is time for you to take your pysch
> meds again your getting a little paranoid again!!!!!

I would just once like someone _else_ to be quoted.

The coincidence between the first complaint and my
self-removal of the thread ... then several days later, I
respond again and another complaint is made, is just getting
old.

I'm not the only person in these threads.

But it appears for whatever "consistency" -- my verbage, my
technical detail, my offering of solutions, my requests that
people actually have first-hand experience before pondering
(and refusing to see things another way from those that do),
etc..., etc..., etc... -- I'm _always_ the one quoted (if not
directly accused).

That's what drives "paranoia."

I _never_ said people are "out to get me."  I just said it
would be nice if people just didn't always pick my posts,
quote me, etc...  That's all.  Sounds like _other_ people
read too much into things than myself.  They believe what
_they_ want to believe about my posts.

Which is my #1 pet-peeve, hypocrisy.