[CentOS] Re: Why is yum not liked by some? -- new tanget: BS thinks everyone is "out to get him"

Wed Sep 14 16:27:21 UTC 2005
Preston Crawford <me at prestoncrawford.com>

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 09:17 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> You know I like you anyway. I can get used to you and simply delete your
> posts or the threads that I have finished with.

I agree. Bryan (if you can cut through the volume and the presentation)
is right about a lot of things and has important things to say. Most of
the time these little tiffs are white noise to me too. It's just that it
flares up into these battles on the list sometimes and it gets
ridiculous eventually.

Preston