[CentOS] Re: Why is yum not liked by some? -- new tanget: BS thinks everyone is "out to get him"

Wed Sep 14 16:49:41 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org>

Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
> It's you jumping on questions not intended for you, which
> you could not possibly answer for the intended, yet you
> feel compelled to inject, to provide commentary and your
> inimitable analysis anyway.

There are plenty of threads I _avoid_ because I am not
knowlegeable enough.  And I _do_ drop things many times.

But it's always gotta be my post.  Flames, threads, tangents,
etc... all around, it's always _my_ posts by "select" people.