[CentOS] Why is yum not liked by some? -- If I walked into a room and annoyed almost every person

Wed Sep 14 22:24:54 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

can this pissing contest be tkaen offlist please?

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: