[CentOS] CentOS 4U2 timing.

Thu Sep 15 16:14:36 UTC 2005
Hilliard, Jay <Jay.Hilliard at disney.com>

Pasi Pirhonen wrote:

> But then again, i really don't know if it's worth of it when there are
> clueless people screaming 'Johnny *is* CentOS' at maling lists. Maybe
> just ignore those ignorant people and carry on :)

Pasi, that was uncalled for.

This list truly is getting hostile.  All I did was complement Johnny on
his hard work, and he clarified that it's not just him doing the work
and he listed the names of those who should be credited for their
efforts.  My "Johnny *is* Centos" statement was in reference to a recent
post by Johnny (Why is yum not liked by some) where Johnny says:

"I am the CentOS people :)"

Why are people on this list so uptight and ready to insult others at the
drop of a hat?

Geez...