[CentOS] Can someone point me in the direction of a quick postfix/fetchmail setup example?

Fri Sep 16 04:43:09 UTC 2005
Preston Crawford <me at prestoncrawford.com>

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 17:20 -0400, Chris Mauritz wrote:
> Preston Crawford wrote:
>

> > I need to start doing some email filtering. Can someone point me in
> > the direction of how to do this if they have a link handy? If not I'll
> > Google anyway, but I thought I'd ask just in case.
> >

> On the server side, postfix + spamasassin should do what you need and
> it's all supported "out of the box" with CentOS.
>
> If you just want to filter certain emails to your inbox (heh), that's
> probably best handled on the mail client rather than on the server.
> Thunderbird's filtering works wonders for me.  8-)

Same with Evolution for me. Problem is at home I ssh into my home box
and do fetchmail + pine. So I need to do some filtering there too. Both
for the spam and also for mailing lists, etc. I once had a really good
setup (procmail + fetchmail + sendmail), but I forgot how I got it "just
so". Just thought I'd ask in case someone was already doing this. I'll
likely Google it over the weekend.

Preston