[CentOS] CentOS 4U2 timing.

Fri Sep 16 08:56:39 UTC 2005

Security wrote:
>>>Just a question: how many hours Centos take to you per week ?? just to
>>>compare with
>>Personally I spend 30-50 hours a week doing CentOS related stuff ... but
>>not just building updates (that is only maybe 15% of the time).
>>
> So .. for you it's a really full time job ?

yes, but you need to realise that he does this time outside his usual
working hours.... Johnny does have a _day_job_ as well - and this time
is what he spends beyond that.

> Damned .. 30 hours ..  I take what .. 2 hours per day ..  10 hours per week.

I spend between 25 - 35 hours per week working on a varied number of
things for the CentOS Project, and this time is again - above and beyond
my 'day job time'.

Overall, there is a lot of effort and time going into the CentOS project.

- K