[CentOS] Re: plan of action?

Fri Sep 16 14:31:07 UTC 2005
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

William Warren wrote:

> That's bad to hear.  I use CentOS here.  I just filter out the noise.
> All mailing lists have issues from time to time.  I have yet to not
> have a question answered in a nice manner personally.

Same here.  The system is a joy to use, support on the list is generally
prompt.  It's unfortunate that you chose a "bad hair day" to judge the
quality of the list readership.  If you filter out the vanishingly small
number of blowhards, the S/N is actually rather high.

And if you use RHEL at work, CentOS will be a walk in the park.

Cheers,