[CentOS] Are PHP and MySQL running on my CentOS installation?

Sat Sep 17 12:54:34 UTC 2005
Dave Laird <dlaird at kharma.net>

Good morning, Johnny...

On Saturday 17 September 2005 4:58 am, Johnny Hughes wrote:

[master snipper at work snipping madly away...]

> Assholes will not be allowed to post to the lists anymore ... period.
>
> If we decide you are an asshole, you will be prevented from posting to
> the list.  If you don't like it ... too bad.  I am getting sick and
> tired of people acting like babies, if you can't be a rational human
> being with some semblance of intelligence and manners to others, this is
> not the place for you.

I have avoided the temptation to post *anything* to this list because of
the very problem(s) you have just noted, as the signal-to-noise ratio has
been out of control since I joined the list a few weeks back. There are,
as you have noted in recent messages, a number of highly-skilled and
well-informed people here, eager to help and offer suggestions, but the
vast percentage of messages end up in the byte bucket. Your results may
differ, but I think not.

All I have to say from my perspective is BRAVO! You have my full but
unqualified support. Let's get back to the business of making CentOS one
of the best versions of Linux, and less time spent bickering like this was
Usenet. 8-)

Dave
--
Dave Laird (Dave at kharma.net)
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random fortune for the Minute:
I owe, I owe,
It's off to work I go...