[CentOS] Recommendation for HTML editor (a better approach?)

Wed Sep 21 03:45:10 UTC 2005
Greg Knaddison <greg.knaddison at gmail.com>

On 9/20/05, Dave Gutteridge <dave at tokyocomedy.com> wrote:
> Which is my long winded way of coming around to asking - what would be
> the best approach to uploading data from my machine in this
> circumstance? Is there an FTP utility that, like GoLive, will track
> which documents have been modified since last upload and send only
> those?

Why not use find and -mtime to get a list of files that were modified
and then FTP that?

If you combined that with a "touch" of all files at the end you could
keep good track of what needed to be uploaded.

Really though, everyone else is right, rsync is probably the way to go.

Greg