[CentOS] Recommendation for HTML editor (a better approach?)

Thu Sep 22 10:57:33 UTC 2005

Dave Gutteridge wrote:
>>and no, there is no Quanta included in CentOS4
>

> So does that mean I can't run Quanta?

No it does not mean you cant use Quanta - all it means is that you are
going to need to find some other means[1] of installing it. For whatever
little webwork that I do, Vim and Mozilla-composer are all I need.

Someone else who has used Quanta on CentOS4/i386 will need to answer
here now - as to whats the best means to install it. That is, of-course,
presuming that you have decided on Quanta.

- K

[1] Beyond the mirror.centos.org repo's