[CentOS] Mirrordir with CentOS 4

Fri Sep 23 18:24:22 UTC 2005
dan1 <dan1 at edenpics.com>

To answer myself:

I have just been able to make mirrordir compile on CentOS 4 with the
following source:
ftp://ftp.au.postgresql.org/disks/9/tucows-linux/files/mirrordir-0.10.49.tar.gz

It seems to be working fine now.
However an RPM for this great old tool would be nice if someone knows about
it.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. It might however still also help
others.

Regards,
Daniel

----- Original Message -----
From: dan1
To: CentOS at centos.org
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 8:08 PM
Subject: [CentOS] Mirrordir with CentOS 4

Hello everybody.

I have been using Mirrordir for a long time and I wanted to know if some of
you have been able to use it on a CentOS 4 system.
When I try to mirror something, I receive the following error:

[root at box scripts]# mirrordir ./test ./test2
Segmentation fault

I have downloaded the RPM from here (version 0.10.41-1) :
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/backup/
Is there any other RPM compatible with CentOS 4 ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Daniel