[CentOS] MythTV on Centos 4

Wed Sep 28 22:12:08 UTC 2005
Ajay Sharma <ssharma at revsharecorp.com>

Scot L. Harris wrote:

> I found that two capture cards resolved all but a few conflicts.  Three
> gets that down to almost none and four seems to clear all conflicts so
> far.  But then I have only had four capture cards going less than a
> week.

I have three, a PVR-500 and PVR-250 and rarely see a conflict.  It's
wonderful.

> I tried a PVR-500 card in the second box.  I currently have it pulled
> out and have a PVR-350 and PVR-250 in that box as well.  I had trouble
> getting the drivers to work correctly with the PVR-500.  Have been

ivtv 0.3.8 is pretty good.  I'm using the latest SVN build of 0.3.9
since that fixes the problems where one tuner on the PVR-500 would lose
audio.  At first I thought it was a hardware problem but it turned out
to be an issue with the driver.  0.3.9, when release, should be a pretty
solid release.

--Ajay