[CentOS] A little iptables help

Wed Sep 28 22:38:40 UTC 2005
Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at yahoo.com>

--- Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic.org>
wrote:

> Quoting Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>
> > nice job
> >
> > Aleksandar's custom iptables/firewall rulesets is
> now open for
> > business... $ 2.00 US per custom rule set ($3.00
> for really complicated
> > ones). You could make a small fortune.
>
> Me and fortune in the same sentence somehow doesn't
> go well together....
>
> But yeah, anybody using this experiment of mine that
> I've put together
> for James
> in their actuall firewall configs, feel free to
> donate to my Paypal account if
> you like the rules ;-)

i was wondering where i can information such as this,
is there a good howto on the web or can someone
recommend a good book for this stuff. it would be nice
to know this stuff since i am trying to get a degree
in telecommunications which does include some of this.

thanks

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."