[CentOS] CentOS 3.6 yum update signiture question

mrrs

qwertybyrd01 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 17:24:00 UTC 2006

Greetings all -

I just downloaded the 3.6 isos, and installed them. I had no problems on the install. When I did a
yum -y update to catch everything up, it ran for a while, then I got the following error message:
-------
Downloading Packages
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 025e513b
Error: Could not find the GPG Key necessary to validate pkg
/var/cache/yum/update/packages/netpbm-devel-9.24-11.30.4.i386.rpm
Error: You may want to run yum clean or remove the file:
 /var/cache/yum/update/packages/netpbm-devel-9.24-11.30.4.i386.rpm
Error: You may also check that you have the correct GPG keys installed
[root at susan root]#
-------

I ran yum clean and deleted the file as suggested, with no change.

Does this file use a different key than the others? Is there something else I need to download to
make this work?

Thank you for your assisstance...

markus