[CentOS] cheep laser printer recomendations

rado

rado at rivers-bend.com
Thu Apr 6 20:54:58 UTC 2006

Hi!
	I would like to hear what printers go good w/our operating system.

	While back, I should have checked w/y'all like I'm doing now but I just
went ahead and bought a Konica-Minolta PagePro 1350W. Now that W at the
end of 1350 is a huge word that means WINDOWS! grrrr! It's a great
printer 21pgs/min etc but it doesn't like linux at all and their tech
spt will tell you as much. I googled round while back...there is some
stuff there w/it and windows but I have had no luck. I got it sold for
what I pd. 150 bucks and now I want something good that we know works
really well w/linux..

Whatcha all think?

thx

John Rose