[CentOS] Thanks

Chris Peikert

c.peikert at co.matagorda.tx.us
Fri Apr 7 12:33:39 UTC 2006

Thanks for the help guys. To resize my screen I had to go through the GUI
part and change it but unlike Microsoft it makes me reboot in order for it
to take affect which sucks. The Ctrl Alt +/- does not work.

As for adding a printer someone finally gave me the link to the correct
document which showed how to do it. I received a link where you can download
the CentOS manual in PDF format: http://www.centos.org/docs/4/pdf/ but the
guy didn't tell me which manual I'm suppose to download. I cant tell what's
what by the name so unless someone here can point me in the right directions
I'm still waiting on their response.