[CentOS] question about mouse and kvm switch

mrrs

qwertybyrd01 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 19:19:56 UTC 2006

Greetings all:

I have a CentOS 3.6 and 4.3 box sharing a kvm switch. Switching from the 4.3 box to the 3.6 and
back again, the mouse stops responding. The keyboard works just fine, and I can ssh into the box.
the mouse.

Is there something I can run to get the mouse recognized again short of restarting the computer?

thanks

markus