[CentOS] Re: Centos merchandise

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Apr 11 15:26:33 UTC 2006

Fajar Priyanto spake the following on 4/10/2006 11:29 PM:
> Hi all,
> Do you know where I can buy Centos merchandise such as posters, tshirt, mug,
> etc? Especially, posters. I'd like to put some on my office to put some
> pressures on my windows-minded colleaques.
> Thanks.
Maybe the CentOS team could set up a shop on Cafe Press and use some of the
proceeds toward hardware or bandwidth. You could even sell CD's and DVD's, and
books. Plus all the other stuff from coffee cups to mousepads.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and