[CentOS] Sendmail problem

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Apr 12 14:19:54 UTC 2006

Am Mi, den 12.04.2006 schrieb Thomas E Dukes um 13:13:

> Hello Alexander,
>
> Yes, I have a dynamic IP address.  If I use my ISPs mail host as the
> SMART_HOST, would that cause relaying problems?  I tried that on the mail
> client end a while back and got errors about relaying.
>
> Thanks, I'll give it a try.
>
> Eddie

If your mail setup for posting to this list uses the same setup /
infrastructure, then you are not sending through your ISP's MTA. And
from quoted DSN it seems that you didn't use the ISP's relay in that
case neither. Something to check?

Alexander

Serendipity 16:18:02 up 29 days, 17:05, load average: 0.07, 0.07, 0.01