[CentOS] fedora-usermgmt ?

Kai Schaetzl

maillists at conactive.com
Sun Apr 16 20:31:16 UTC 2006

I was about to install clamav from the dag repo, but added the
kbs-CentOS-Extra repo lately. So, there's one as well and I thought I
might better get this one since it is rebuilt for CentOS. I'm getting a
few confusing dependencies, though.

 fedora-usermgmt         noarch     0.8-1            kbs-CentOS-Extras
7.7 k
 fedora-usermgmt-setup   noarch     0.8-1            kbs-CentOS-Extras
5.7 k
 fedora-usermgmt-shadow-utils  noarch     0.8-1
kbs-CentOS-Extras  6.5 k

Which made me think a second time and stop installing. There's no
description for fedora-usermgmt. Can I install these three packages
without concern?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany