[CentOS] pptpclient and dependencies

Keith Morse

kgmorse at mpcu.com
Thu Apr 27 00:50:10 UTC 2006

I'm going thru the documentation for pptpclient located on the
pptpclient.sourceforge.net site and am referencing the Fedora Core 3 how-to.

The docs refer to installing libglade and libxml and when I do so with a
"yum install libglade libxml"  no packages are found for installation.
In looking at the installed packages I find libxml2.   Is libxml2
adequate for libxml or would it be neccessary to install libxml also?

Thanks for any help list members may be able to provide.