[CentOS] Kernel RPM

PV Juliet pvjuliet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 04:17:38 UTC 2006

Hi,
  Thanks a lot .  I  found if i make the rpm of kernel from
kernel.src.rpm . This creates the initrd.img . But when i tried from
source code , it creates the rpm but it's not making initrd.img . So i
have do this manually . BUt i don't know  How i can do on my own
installation CD ???

Thanks in advance

Regards
juliet