[CentOS] freenx-0.5.0-8.c4.noarch.rpm is in testing

Maciej Żenczykowski maze at cela.pl
Thu Apr 27 20:53:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

> We have created a new version of freenx (freenx-0.5.0-8.c4.noarch.rpm)
> and moved it to the testing repo.

I installed the freenx rpm (via yum --enablerepo ... update freenx) and
unfortunately it overwrote the
/var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh/authorized_keys2 file with it's own copy
without making a backup.  Very bad, especially considering I had around
200 keys in mine (I did have a backup, but still).

Everything else appears to be working well, I'm not yet sure how stable it
is and how well suspend/resume work but I'll report back on any
problems...

Cheers,
MaZe.