[CentOS] Some quick mrtg help

Fri Apr 7 04:18:40 UTC 2006
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>

	Ok, I'm having a major brain hemorrhage or something.  I just can't get
mrtg setup on my box.  I've done it before and it's not like it's brain
surgery but there's a mental block or something that I just can't get
around.  All I want to do is have a nice, simple graph of the traffic on
the box and the gateway in the standard day/week/month/year thing.  I've
got the mrtg rpm installed and it's all there.

	Could someone just give me a quick kickstart on this?  Just something
to dislodge the blockage.  I'd be forever in your debt.

Thank you,
Joe