[CentOS] WOW

Tue Apr 11 13:10:32 UTC 2006
Chris Peikert <c.peikert at co.matagorda.tx.us>

I couldn't help but take notice at some of the responses that were coming in
from when I was posting questions due to my ignorance of Linux. Some people
were quick to help, some advanced users I am sure ignored me because im not
worth their time, and then some other users tried to help but was unable to
dumb their speech down to newb levels. However I am thankful that there is
people here to help out. I am hoping someone with CentOS will take notice at
my difficulty in finding the bloody manuals and will put a link for future
newbs that says "Download Manuals Here".  I also hope in the future if I
have questions I will be able to get the answers I seek and those who helped
me before will be able to help me again.

Thanks