[CentOS] Need? php-iconv-?

Tue Apr 18 13:16:29 UTC 2006
James B. Byrne <ByrneJB at Harte-Lyne.ca>

I am experiencing a folder display problem in squirrelmail [SF issue
1471703] which is caused by messages containing a From: header whose data
string matches the following regexp:

=?iso-2022-jp?B?[.*]=?=[.*]

It has been suggested that I require php-iconv extentions to solve this
but I seem unable to locate a CentOS or RedHat-EL4 rpm providing this
package.  Can anyone point me to a location where I can get this package
for CentOS-4.3?  My current install looks like this:

php-4.3.9-3.9
php-pear-4.3.9-3.9
php-ldap-4.3.9-3.9
php-odbc-4.3.9-3.9
squirrelmail-1.4.3a-12.EL4.centos4

As I am a digest subscriber I request that any answers to the list also be
copied directly to me.

Thanks,
Jim

--
***     e-mail is NOT a secure channel     ***
James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB.<token>@Harte-Lyne.ca