[CentOS] 3 new CentOS sponsors

Sat Apr 22 11:55:21 UTC 2006

I would like to take the time to announce 3 new CentOS sponsors.  Each
of these 3 providers have donated a dedicated server and bandwidth to
the CentOS project within the last couple days:

Hostasaurus Web Hosting:
http://www.hostasaurus.com/

CrystalTech Web Hosting:
http://www.crystaltech.com/

Superb Internet Corporation
http://www.superb.net/

I can highly recommend all of the above 3 groups as I have worked
closely with all 3 over the last couple days (and they were giving me a
server, I'm sure they are even more responsive to paying customers :).

If you are considering a dedicated server or just need a web host, all 3
of these providers, or another of the CentOS sponsors listed below
should be your first choice:

http://www.centos.org/mirrors

Without the donations of these sponsors, CentOS would not be able to
distribute our software.  The CentOS project is grateful to each and
every one of them.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes
CentOS-4 Lead Developer