[CentOS] Problems with SSH

Thu Apr 27 14:19:47 UTC 2006
centos at centos.org <centos at centos.org>

Hi, i have 2 linux machines on a corporative network, from my machine(Local Machine)i Have ssh acces to the  serer typing ssh user at nombreservidor
But when i try to connect from the server to my local machine i have a message "name or service not known", it doesn`t matter if i do it ss user or as root
If i type ssh user at iplocal i have a message "no route to host"
it already verified that both systems(local and server) have SSH running
by typing service sshd status, and the response is "ssh is running (pidxxxx)
The OS in the local machine is  CentOS 4.3 in the server is WhiteBox 4

Anyone have aan idea?
please, I need help
Thanks

Sign up and get your 30GB webmail at www.30gigs.com now!