[CentOS] wu-ftpd, proftpd, or vsftpd!

Sat Apr 29 17:57:10 UTC 2006
John Pierce <john.j35 at gmail.com>

I have tried to configure an ftp server on one of my machines, I want
to all authenticated users to be able to upload files to the apache
web root /var/www/html.  This machine is behind a firewall/router and
will not be exposed to the outside world.  I want to know if someone
can point me to a good tutorial on setting up one of these servers, I
have read the man pages and googled for possible configurations and I
still have not been successfull.  I can log in as my normal user and
see my home folder, but cannot upload to the web root.

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org