[CentOS] newbie kernel question

Sat Apr 1 21:55:06 UTC 2006
Ian mu <mu.llamas at gmail.com>

I go along with that. Will be heading down this road myself in the not too
distant future and be needing a recompile of the kernel, and for some reason
its all very cloak and dagger and misdirection.

I fully understand and agree with the most of the points raised earlier,
thats not in question. Sometimes people would just like a straightforward
answer though or a reference to a page. If there isn't one and no one knows
how to do something then fine, but thats rarely the case.

Thanks for those links, will hopefully help when have to tackle this myself.