[CentOS] KDE vs Gnome

Fri Apr 7 17:48:05 UTC 2006
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

William L. Maltby wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 12:19 -0500, Robert wrote:
>
>> Chris Peikert wrote:
>>

>>> I think im using Gnome but im not sure.
>>> <snip>
>>>

> I can't help it ... I know it's not nice ... but I conclude from this
> thread that GUI stand for Graphical Useless Interface.
> LoL! Just humor!

Do that many people even use the GUI in a server environment?  On the
vast majority of my installs, I don't even include X since the admins
connect via SSH over the net or on the physical console.   But perhaps
I'm just not a typical user.  I've got the default GUI installed on my
laptop, which appears to be of the Gnome variety.  8-)

Cheers,