[CentOS] Accounting software

Sat Apr 8 09:57:51 UTC 2006
Mike Stankovic <mlists2006 at yahoo.com>

--- Sharon Kimble <sharon04 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/8/06, Wayne <wayne at nightsol.net> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Guys,
> >
> > Anybody know of any decent accounting software
> that runs on centos?
> > Web or App based is fine.. Pref open or free..
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Wayne
>

> I'd recommend  KMyMoney2 which is striving to be a
> full-featured replacement
> for your Windows-based finance software.  They are a
> full double-entry
> accounting software package, for personal or
> small-business use, which can
> be obtained from Centos Extras.
>
> Sharon.

KMyMoney vs. GNUCash vs. MoneyDance

Feel free to search for KMyMoney vs. GNUCash vs.
MoneyDance. Note KMyMoney2 is not in CentOS Extras but
rather centos.karan.org (kb extras). There is a
diference between CentOS extras which are enabled by
default and centos.karan.org(kb extras) which is a
third party repo.

There should be a version of kmymoney in dag/rpmforge
as  well. (I say should advisably).