[CentOS] Warm reboot failure

Sun Apr 9 18:29:13 UTC 2006
Tarun Reddy <treddy at rallydev.com>

I've found that Centos doesn't support the ATI RS480 chipset very
well and that is causing the reboot issues. With too many things
(DAG, jpackage, etc) not available for FC5, I've just decided to run
FC4. The initial release has the same problems as Centos, but more
recent kernels fix those issues.

I guess the only other thing that I could have tried would have been
to recompile that kernel for Centos, but that was just too much to do...

Tarun