[CentOS] WOW

Tue Apr 11 16:32:39 UTC 2006
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

Chris Peikert wrote:
> What is RTFM and FWIW? I saw those 2 unknown terms in replies to what I
> posted. As for local Linux users I am in a small town and the closest place
> that would have something like that would be Houston which is a good hour
> and half away. Same goes for bookstores. The typical person living in my
> area looks like Larry the Cable Guy.

RTFM=Read The Fu...er...Fine Manual.  FWIW=For What It's Worth.

A good place to start are the manuals for RedHat Enterprise Linux, which
can be found here:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/

Since RHEL and CentOS are virtually identical, those manuals (with VERY
few exceptions) are perfectly suitable as CentOS manuals.

Cheers,