[CentOS] Re: Centos merchandise

Tue Apr 11 16:55:05 UTC 2006
Daniel de Kok <danieldk at pobox.com>

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 08:26 -0700, Scott Silva wrote:
> Maybe the CentOS team could set up a shop on Cafe Press and use some of the
> proceeds toward hardware or bandwidth. You could even sell CD's and DVD's, and
> books. Plus all the other stuff from coffee cups to mousepads.

Back in the days when I used NetBSD as my primary operating system, I
had very good experiences with Scotgold. They sell very nice domed case
badges and keyfobs, and make custom stuff in low quantities. Their
prices are also quite low. The BSD page showcases some of their nice
work:

http://www.scotgold.com/acatalog/ScotGold_Catalogue_BSD_Daemon_Stuff_3.html

I'd love to have a sheet of domed badges with the CentOS logo, and a
silver backdrop :).

-- Daniel