[CentOS] Sendmail problem

Tue Apr 11 17:34:34 UTC 2006
Thomas E Dukes <edukes at alltel.net>

Hello Alexander,

As far as I know, I have my FQDN set.  It may not be done so correctly in
sendmail.

Here's a portion of my sendmail.mc file:

LOCAL_DOMAIN(`localhost.localdomain')dnl  <---- do I need to change this to
my FDQN?
dnl #
dnl # The following example makes mail from this host and any additional
dnl # specified domains appear to be sent from mydomain.com
dnl #
dnl # masquerade not just the headers, but the envelope as well
dnl #
dnl FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
dnl #
dnl # masquerade not just @mydomainalias.com, but @*.mydomainalias.com as
well
dnl #
dnl FEATURE(masquerade_entire_domain)dnl
dnl #
dnl MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(localhost)dnl
dnl MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(localhost.localdomain)dnl  <------  How about this?
dnl # MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(mydomainalias.com)dnl
dnl # MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(mydomain.lan)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl
MAILER(`procmail')

What masquerade feature do I need to setup so that mail sent from domain1,
domain2, domain3, etc., is sent from the respective domains?

Any help would be really appreciated!!!

TIA