[CentOS] Re: Centos merchandise

Fri Apr 14 06:10:21 UTC 2006
Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at yahoo.com>

http://www.scotgold.com/acatalog/ScotGold_Catalogue_BSD_Daemon_Stuff_3.html

> > I'd love to have a sheet of domed badges with the
> CentOS logo, and a
> > silver backdrop :).
>
> Try www.cheeplinux.com for CentOS badges - or email
> sales at cheeplinux.com
> for larger quantities.
>
> Also see :- http://centos.spreadshirt.com
>
> we should have a shop on the .net (eu) site - but I
> cant find it :(
>

> Regards
> Lance
>
> --
> uklinux.net -
> The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.

If there were products out there or merchandise, i
would not mind selling them from my site. i would have
to talk to the better half to see if i am allowed
before committing.

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."