[CentOS] Dovecot 1.0.something rpm for CentOS?

Tue Apr 18 06:33:23 UTC 2006
Ajay Sharma <ssharma at revshare.com>

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote on Sun, 16 Apr 2006 22:05:31 -0400:
>
>> No, it was completely accidental. Thanks for catching that, it's now
>> fixed.
>
> Ah, good that I asked. I thought, maybe it's meant to require people to
> import the key first. It looks like when I don't import the key it gets
> retrieved with each installation (and then discarded), so it's retrieved
> multiple times instead of just once.

I currently run courier-imap and I'm interested in dovecot for the
performance (very old server that's getting a beating).  Has anyone
actually tried to run both imap servers on the same machine but on
different ports?

--Ajay