[CentOS] Best way to seed multiple CentOS ISO torrents

Tue Apr 18 15:20:25 UTC 2006

Nick Wales wrote:
> You could install screen, then detach each instance of bittorrent
> leaving them running in the background?
>

> On 18 Apr 2006, at 12:22, Trevor G. Hammonds wrote:
>
>> I have a couple "headless" servers with some spare bandwidth.  What is
>> the
>> best way to seed multiple CentOS ISO torrents?
>>
>> Thanks for any assistance.

or just use the launch many program.. in 1 screen session.

We've found that the DVD's tend to be more popular on .torrent - so seed
both the CD's and the DVD's - but favour the DVD's ( Also - DVD images
are not available from the usual mirrors network to download over http /
ftp )