[CentOS] Xen on CentOS 4.3

Sat Apr 22 20:26:49 UTC 2006
Rick Philbrick <rickphilbrick at gmail.com>

Hi,

I have xen-3 running on a dual pIII and centos-4.2, since early march.
 Its been realy stable.  I'd suggest visiting Karanbir Singh's centos
site as I got lots of good info there when I set my box up.   One
problem I found so far has been JVM related when I had written some
JSP to run w/ Tomcat, the server dies after a while. This didn't
happen with xen 2.  Anyway here's a link you may find helpfull.
http://www.karan.org/blog/index.php/2005/12/06/xen3_on_centos4

--Rickp