[CentOS] CentOS Based Fierwall Document

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Aug 4 12:00:10 UTC 2006

pctech at mybellybutton.com wrote:
> For those of you that either have an older revision of my firewall document, or are otherwise keeping track of it, there is a new version available.  The current version of the document is version 3.1.  It's changed rather significantly in some areas.
Cutting to the chase:

There is a perfectly good place for you to post such a document.  It is
called:

http://wiki.centos.org/

And in your case:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos

I am working up my smb/ldap contribution, but it won't be a big 5meger.....

The best way to get a good rep is to make a good contribution.  And
putting something good on the wiki would seem to be in that classification.