[CentOS] Centos Based Fierwall Document

Ian Kaufman iank at mac.com
Fri Aug 4 15:59:39 UTC 2006

>>"For those of us who have neither?"
>
> Yeah.  Because this statement doesn't give the tone of overt hostility at all.....*eyeroll*

I see no hostility in someone asking a question that directly acknowledges
what your original post stated:

"For those of you that either have an older revision of my firewall document, or are otherwise keeping track of it, there is a new version available."

He plainly asks what if we don't have the older version or are not keeping track
of it, but are otherwise interested? I think you are reading in to it too much.
Someone not privy to your original thread announcing the document shows interest,
and you basically retort it's none of his business (and less politely I might add).

Now who's the elitist?

Ian