[CentOS] CentOS Based Infromational Document

pctech at mybellybutton.com pctech at mybellybutton.com
Fri Aug 4 20:35:26 UTC 2006

>John Masters wrote:
>>

>> On 8/4/06, *Paul Heinlein* <heinlein at madboa.com
>> <mailto:heinlein at madboa.com>> wrote:
>>

>>     You forgot to politely inquire about the identity of this "Matthew
>>     Miller.".
>>

>> I resent the implication that my mental facilities are impaired. Or,
>> in the words of the Carry On team "Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it
>> in for me."
>
><tinfoil hat>
>
>Hey, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get
>you....
>
></tinfoil hat>

You know what?  Forget it.  It's not worth all of the bullshit.  I will just keep my documents and such to myself.  I was gonna upload it to the wiki site.

That's what I get for trying to be helpful.  No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

I will go back to lurking since the information that I wanted to impart isn't; this has been made readily apparent to me; wanted nor appreciated.

Now I know why TLDP doesn't have many current documents.