[CentOS] Centos Based Fierwall Document

Sat Aug 5 12:13:14 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 15:14 -0400, pctech at mybellybutton.com wrote:
> >> Actually, I've been chatting online for about 20 years now.  First on BBSes
> >and then in IRC.  Again, the CentOS forums and the people on this mailing list
> >that I had problems with are the only ones that I have encountered this issue
> >with.
> >>
> >> Those offers came AFTER the flame-fest began, not before.
> >
> >No. As was already pointed out, mine was the second reply inviting you
> >to post it to the wiki. Revisionist history doesn't work when there's
> >an unbiased mailing list archive.
> >

> Well, according to the order in which I received the e-mails, the initial erply was NOT from you, so guess again.
>
> >--

OK ...

I have been out of pocket for 2 days ... here is the so I have not had
the opportunity to see this wonderful thread until now.

so here goes...

1. The CentOS project runs this mailing list that we let you subscribe
to.

2. Karanbir Singh, Lance Davis and Jim Perrin are members of the CentOS
project.

3.  They are right and you are wrong ... by definition ... no
discussion ... it does not matter what you want or what you think.

4.  If you don't like it .. to bad.  STFU and live with it.

5. If you can't you will be disenrolled from the list.